13 reasons why you should find your ideal international internship with Twin Internships
With countless reasons why you should do an international internship, check out these 13 reasons why you should choose Twin as your work experience placement company
An international internship can be an excellent way of advancing your career, expanding your network, learning new and valuable skills for your future, experiencing a different working and living culture, creating unforgettable memories, and meeting new people.
But with so many international internships available it is difficult to choose the right option for you. Choosing a placement company from BUNAC can be an effective way to find your internship without dealing with the stress of finding your own abroad work experience and accommodation, all whilst getting the support you need during your work placement.
What makes Twin Internships different from other internship placement companies?
- At Twin Internships, we have a variety of locations throughout the UK and Ireland. So whether you want to experience a busy city life or want to opt for a peaceful coastline, we have just what you want! Popular locations include: London, Dublin, Manchester, Edinburgh and Eastbourne.
- We offer a range of different sectors so you can be sure that we will find something for you. From Architecture, to Marketing, and IT to Hospitality – we’ll find an internship in a field that you are passionate about. In 2017, we placed 2,468 individuals (from 48 different countries) in 486 different companies.
- We don’t only offer the conventional work placements! Maybe you want something more unique? We can help with that; we’ve helped find internships for individuals in book binding, set building, and martial arts – all you have to do is ask and we will find you what you want, contact us now.
- “Variety is the spice of life” which is why we offer a whole range of different internship options, including:
- Twin Internships in the UK or Twin Internships in Ireland
- Taster Internships
- Internship through BUNAC
- Progetti PON
- Alternanza Scuola Lavoro
- Hospitality Training Programme
- Tier 5 Engineering Sponsorship
- With 20 years’ experience, we know what we are doing, which is why our placement officers carefully match the individuals’ goals and needs with a host company. Our placement officers are also there for you every step of the way.
- Due to our customer care and quality internships, we have been awarded the Study Travel Magazine’s Work Experience of the Year award five times! Which means that we are the only work experience provider to gain Superstar status.
At Twin we believe in providing a service unlike any other, which is why we offer a variety of additional extras:
- Do you want to embark on some English or employability lessons before you start your internship? We can provide you with a variety of English and/or employability courses.
- Do you need somewhere to stay? We offer a variety of accommodation to suit everybody’s needs. Choose from homestay, hotel, hostel, or residential accommodation.
- Nobody likes all work and no play, which is why we can provide you with discounted tickets to various attractions.
- Alternatively, you can take part in our social programmes (which run at our English centres) or you can discover some of our optional excursion locations, such as Dover, Brighton, Cambridge, Oxford, The Giant’s Causeway, or Wicklow Mountains.
- We can provide airport transfers and meet and greet services.
- Through our licensed partner, we can provide you with travel and medical insurance.
- And finally, number 13 (unlucky for some, but not for you), we provide a 24/7 student support line – should you need any assistance or support during your internship.
Kick-start your career by choosing Twin Internships to find your ideal international internship and find a role that you are passionate about.