- Do you love history or art? From 16th May - 19th May 2018, you will be able to go into museums across the UK at night. In London, there are a variety of special late night events in museums, galleries and attractions all over London, from a pop-up opera at Trinity Buoy Wharf to gothic tales and cocktails at Strawberry Hill House.
For more information on the different events, check out the website: http://museumsatnight.org.uk/
- Here’s one for the creatives and keen photographers, from 17th May - 20th May 2018, you can explore some of the very best photography from 20 different countries, as over 100 galleries come to Somerset House, to display some of the most beautiful photography from all around the world.
Book your tickets here: https://photolondon.org/about/
- Are you a football fan? We have the perfect Saturday for you! On the 19th May, the FA Cup 2018 Women’s Final, you can either get tickets and take in the wonderful atmosphere at Wembley Stadium or alternatively watch the football match on TV, either in a pub or in the comfort of your own home.
Discover how much tickets are here:
- Do you love the Royals? You are in luck, on Saturday 19th May Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married! This will be an incredible celebration to get involved with, the wedding will take place at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle at 12pm. Why not wave the prince and princess on as they go through Windsor town in a carriage at 1pm? Or catch the wedding, which will probably be on TV (but is yet to be confirmed).
Check out this website for more info: https://www.royal.uk/royal-wedding-2018
- If you are looking for something that is a little bit more relaxing, then we have the perfect weekend plan for you. Skylight London is a wonderful rooftop terrace where you can relax with your friends with some drinks, enjoy beautiful views of London and play games. Skylight’s summer season has recently started which means you should grab your friends and head to Tobacco Dock for an evening of fun.
Book a table or the games you want to play before you go: https://www.skylightlondon.com/
- Do you love gin? Why not spend your Friday (18th May) on a cruise down the beautiful London canals whilst enjoying some gin? Not that Twin is encouraging you to drink gin! For £60 you will get a three hour boat tour from Little Venice to Camden Lock, a masterclass in gin where you will get to learn all about gin, three crafted gins of your choice, tapas, music and 2 decks, as well as a goody bag when you leave!
Make sure you buy your tickets now: https://www.designmynight.com/london/whats-on/boat-party/london-gin-cruise
- Are you crazy about pizza and running? Often those two things don’t go hand in hand, however why not spend your Sunday (20th May) running and eating pizza? For £20 you will receive entry to the 5K race (including your own number), 2 slices of pizza, a Pizza Run UK Finishers Medal, and entry to the after-party, where there will be a DJ and some lots of fun to be had. The top finishers also will receive a prize!
Buy your tickets here: https://www.pizzarun.co.uk/